Public Well being Points Warning as Bacterial Ranges Exceed Well being Requirements
The Los Angeles County Division of Public Well being cautions residents who’re planning to go to the beneath Los Angeles County seashores to keep away from swimming, browsing, and enjoying in ocean waters:
BEACH AREAS WARNINGS:
· Malibu Lagoon at Surfrider Seashore
· Topanga Canyon Seashore in Malibu
· Latigo Shore Drive in Malibu
· Escondido Creek at Escondido State Seashore
· Solstice Creek at Dan Blocker County Seashore
· Marie Canyon Storm Drain at Puerco Seashore
· Las Flores Creek at Las Flores State Seashore
· Pena Creek at Las Tunas County Seashore
· Santa Monica Canyon Creek at Will Rogers State Seashore
· Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica
· Pico-Kenter storm drain at Santa Monica Seashore.
· Moms Seashore in Marina Del Rey
These warnings have been issued as a result of bacterial ranges exceeding well being requirements when final examined.Recorded info on seaside circumstances is offered 24- hours a day on the County’s seaside closure hotline: 1-800- 525-5662. To view the map of impacted places and for extra info, please go to http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/Seashore/.